Expense Budgeting Made Easy with Budget Maestro Expense Budgeting Software
Budget Maestro's expense budget software feature automates and streamlines many of the time-consuming, labor-intensive activities involved in the budgeting and forecasting process.
With extensive business intelligence built into the application, expense budgeting is accomplished without time-consuming spreadsheets, formulas, macros and links. Budget Maestro lets you create your expense budget based on "people and things," not "cells and formulas."
Budget Maestro's expense budgeting management tool enables you to:
- Easily add and change accounts or dimensions you would like to track
- Quickly make changes to the organization structure and/or roll-up sequence
- Plan and track your forecasts by any operating area, such as department, location, manager, geography, product line, project, etc.
- Track company performance by any dimension
- Use driver-based planning to tie any expenses to key business variables
- Generate what-if scenarios to gauge the impact of projected expense changes on cash flow, balance sheet and income statements
- Set Accounts Payable / Pre-paid Expense schedules globally or per line item
- Quickly upload data from your General Ledger / ERP systems for benchmarking and variance reporting
- Budget below the G/L account level
- Roll up budgets from departments or other entities to a companywide view
Accurate and easy allocations
The process of calculating and managing expense allocations in Budget Maestro expense budgeting software is much easier and more efficient than spreadsheets or other formula-based tools. Any user-defined driver (hours, headcount, revenue, account group, etc.) can be used in your top-down allocations.
- Base allocations on any driver – from headcount to square footage to number of subscribers – Easily create allocation distribution drivers that meet your specific requirements
- Easily distribute shared expenses across the organization