Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting Software for Healthcare
Budget Maestro's built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide healthcare providers an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for departments, services, locations, or patient procedures, you'll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If hiring goals aren't met can we still meet service demands?
- If our cost of supplies rises, how much do we pass on to patients?
- Do we have the cash flow to launch a new service, hire new staff, or acquire new equipment?
With Budget Maestro healthcare budgeting and planning software, Healthcare and Medical Facilities can:
Generate detailed personnel plans
- Calculate employee-specific fringe benefits, taxes, and other costs for accurate resource planning
- Manage other employee-related costs such as ongoing training and certification
- Drive headcount requirements based on census
Create precise income plans
- Create plans with breakdowns of key healthcare performance indicators (KPIs) such as services offered, length of patient stay, patient insurance policy, number of patient beds, contractual allowances, etc.
Track and control costs
- Compile detailed costing analyses by doctor, physician, healthcare provider, procedure, or operating unit
- Understand your cost of services by measuring and managing provider insurance costs or tracking meal plans and number of patients
Conduct operating margin analysis
- Evaluate the specific revenue and cost drivers that affect margins in healthcare departments such as emergency, neurology, and outpatient care
Produce healthcare-specific reports
- Create income statements by payer, consolidated physician statements of revenue and expenses
- Use multiple views and hierarchies (i.e. location and doctor) for various reporting requirements
Automate planning processes
- Integrate departmental budgets for a consolidated financial view of the organization
- Generate revenue, headcount and operations forecasts and adjust for market fluctuations