Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting Software for Wholesalers
Budget Maestro's built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide distributors an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for cost centers, products, or customers, you'll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If fuel or inventory costs increase, will we need to adjust our prices to remain competitive and profitable?
- Do we have the cash flow to invest in new equipment or add warehouse space?
With Budget Maestro wholesaler budgeting and planning software, Wholesalers can:
Produce detailed revenue plans and forecasts
- Project sales revenue based on bookings with detailed plans for multiple products or contracts based on drivers
- Adjust revenue forecasts by changing your key drivers
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow by product line, division, department, and company
Prepare for market fluctuations
- Perform what-if scenarios based on seasonality, economic conditions, delayed inventory, adding a new route, hiring new drivers, etc.
- View consolidated data to see the impact of decisions on divisions, departments, and the company as a whole
Monitor costs and cash flow
- Apply allocation basis (labor hours, transportation costs) for accurate COGS results
- Optimize cash flow management, reporting, analysis and allocation in real time, at the corporate and subsidiary level
- Analyze profitability and quickly react to opportunities or risks
- Consider impact of cost reduction through volume purchasing discounts or selecting alternate vendors
Manage fixed assets
- Easily track and manage depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- Produces comprehensive asset valuation and depreciation reports